How can I make it through the day Without you You have been so much a part of me (and if you'll go) I'll never know what to do How can I carry on my way The memories When all that is left is the pain of my history Why should I live my life today I cannot live out on my own And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away How can I make my dreams come true Without you You were the one who gave love to me (And don't you know) You are my fantasy I cannot live out on my own (I can't do anything at all) And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away

Sunday, November 19, 2006

i want to kiss you

sitting there in front of the lockers on a wooden two-step stair, i looked out of the window and wished i could be outside. i imagined myself sitting there on the pavement, warm with the sun's afternoon rays. i transported myself there, watching the fountain that has become quite a spectacle to the students who seemed to have never imagined that such a fountain could exist in a university. i really don't like the idea of being one of them, but that afternoon, i felt the need to be alone, to be quiet, to have something where I can fix my eyes to and just clear my mind of anything.

i wanted to go away. i felt the need to go somewhere far where i could stop hurting those that i love. i am depressed with the idea that i cannot seem to stop being stupid. there's always something that i do wrong. i try not to. but some persons are still offended--and hurt-- even if i don't intend to. sometimes i'm just too absent-minded or plain stupid.

i thought, i need to get away before people get tired of my mistakes and my apologies. i know there will come a time that even the person who loves me most would be drowned by my shortcomings and by that time, i'll have no one to blame but myself. i thought, maybe it's better to go away now when there's still love left.

maybe it's better to die.

i know i'm wrong and it's difficult to speak and defend the guilty.

1 Comments:

Blogger pechaytanseco♥ said...

one of us...








heheh.. fountain crazy people..

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home