How can I make it through the day Without you You have been so much a part of me (and if you'll go) I'll never know what to do How can I carry on my way The memories When all that is left is the pain of my history Why should I live my life today I cannot live out on my own And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away How can I make my dreams come true Without you You were the one who gave love to me (And don't you know) You are my fantasy I cannot live out on my own (I can't do anything at all) And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away

Saturday, October 28, 2006

lies! all damn lies!

natipuhan ko lang mashadong gumawa ng blog ngayon kaya makikigaya sa blog ni Precious. ahehehe... walang magawa amp!


C You're wild and crazy (hindi naman. pag-hyper lang)
E You have a nice ass (WISH!!!)
C You're wild and crazy (kapag may tumatawag lang sa wild bitch. bwahaha!)
I You get hyper easily (kapag nakikita ang taong gustong-gusto ko na makita)
L You live to have fun (...)
I You get hyper easily (kapag nakasobrahan sa diet coke o isang litrong coke regular)
A Damn good kisser (hay salamat may totoo rin... kapal!)

A Damn good kisser (sa asawa ko lang)
N You are absolutely beautiful (ok, end of the world na. haha! kailangan ba talaga yung 'absolutely'?)
G You never let people tell you what to do (it's not NEVER)
E You have a nice ass (FYI: wala akong pwet kumpara kay Ana Valenzuela)
L You live to have fun (sana nga ganito lang ako mabuhay)
I You get hyper easily (sabi ng pangalan ko, hyper ako)
N You are absolutely beautiful (eto ang totoo: You are absolutely ...ful. lol)
E You have a nice ass (waaaahh!!!)


Ang masasabi ko lang, puro kasinungalingan to. Pero gusto ko lang mag-comment. harhar! gotta do something worthwhile!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home