How can I make it through the day Without you You have been so much a part of me (and if you'll go) I'll never know what to do How can I carry on my way The memories When all that is left is the pain of my history Why should I live my life today I cannot live out on my own And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away How can I make my dreams come true Without you You were the one who gave love to me (And don't you know) You are my fantasy I cannot live out on my own (I can't do anything at all) And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away

Saturday, May 06, 2006

pathetic fallacy

nagising ako sa ibang kama, sa ibang kwarto.
nagsama-sama ang mga malulungkot sa buhay kaya't nagpa-morningan kami dito.
sayang walang alak.
haha! jokes.

kaya hindi pako naliligo,
di ko pa hinuhubad ang damit kong namantsahan ng bulgogi sauce ata.

magdamag umulan at umuulan pa rin
kaya tulog sila
at ako hindi

masaya lang damayan ang ulan

umuulan.

at umuulit sa utak ko ang kantang "Ulan"
kaya kailangan ko nalang lunurin ang tenga ko sa ost ng Full House
ganda pala noh?
magb-burn nga ako ng OST nito

may 6 na ngayon.
wala lang.

dapat ba akong magsaya
o malungkot?

pero dapat masaya
dapat masaya
at ngumiti
dahil may dahilang sumaya
dahil masaya
oo nga masaya nga.

gumuguhit ang patak ng ulan
sa salaming bintana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home