How can I make it through the day Without you You have been so much a part of me (and if you'll go) I'll never know what to do How can I carry on my way The memories When all that is left is the pain of my history Why should I live my life today I cannot live out on my own And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away How can I make my dreams come true Without you You were the one who gave love to me (And don't you know) You are my fantasy I cannot live out on my own (I can't do anything at all) And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away

Friday, April 28, 2006

nobody needs to scold me

... my conscience does a pretty good job at it, thank you.

sabi ni ms. kim, kaya raw magaling si Ae sa korean kasi lagi siyang nagsasalita "...많이 이야기해요" (nababasa ba sa computer niyo? on niyo yung sa language. magp-prompt naman ata). ayun, alam ko namang gets ko ang mga bagay-bagay at alam kong kaya hindi ako magaling ay dahil wala akong practice dahil (1) walang kausap (2) masyado ng malakas ang paniniwala ko na hindi ako marunong kaya busted ang buong system kapag nagsasalita na.

just this day, mukha na naman akong tanga. ahh!! i can't stop being so stupid. Nabanggit nga yung tungkol sa kuhanan ng certificate. sad ako kasi isa ako sa 2 hindi makakatanggap ng award sa section namin. and sad ko... gusto ko may award din ako eh. hehe... kaso mahirap talaga habulin yung average ko kasi mababa yung prelims. pano ba??? papa-practice ako kay kuya Arniel na super masigasig.

Return ako sa Insa-dong with Marian this time. Naaantok ako kaya di masyadong enjoy. Except bumili kami ng salted potatoes tapos strawberry shake for me! have to treat myself. Mag-spaghetti kaya ako ulet mamaya? we'll see...

ay pres! nakakita nako ng tsinelas mo!! ^_^

tapos Ana, matutuwa ka sa Insa-dong. hehe... pag may pera ako, I'll buy you everything that I think you would like.

aww... matatapos na ang korean class.... mami-miss ko silang lahat. things to do next week: (1) pictures to da max!! (2) get everyone's contact in korea at sa bansa nila, addy, email and birthday including sina 선생님!!! (3) think of something to give them (4) give brochures to ajumoni seonsaengnim.

at!! post advertisements para kumita na. i need to work. sana may student na makuha ang aking tutor. para masaya!!

why am i so dark and panget???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home