How can I make it through the day Without you You have been so much a part of me (and if you'll go) I'll never know what to do How can I carry on my way The memories When all that is left is the pain of my history Why should I live my life today I cannot live out on my own And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away How can I make my dreams come true Without you You were the one who gave love to me (And don't you know) You are my fantasy I cannot live out on my own (I can't do anything at all) And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away

Thursday, May 18, 2006

tapos na ang kanta

Just Like A Splendid Love Song
Orange and Lemons

Spending my days with you
Is like living in a world of fancy
With all the beautiful people i know
Makin' love in a world
Of vivid colours
How often have I been there
Well it really doesn't matter
As long as we're together

You and me together we will journey
To seek and see the colours
Of our fantasies
Come to life with the stroke
Of your soothing hands
All the questions in life
I will come to understand

Seasons come
And seasons go
Stars will shine
And lose their glow
But everytime I try to look back
I know...
You and me in love with each other

There will be no problems
That will bother
Just the two of us
Painting a world of our own
Everything is perfect
Just like a splendid love song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home