How can I make it through the day Without you You have been so much a part of me (and if you'll go) I'll never know what to do How can I carry on my way The memories When all that is left is the pain of my history Why should I live my life today I cannot live out on my own And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away How can I make my dreams come true Without you You were the one who gave love to me (And don't you know) You are my fantasy I cannot live out on my own (I can't do anything at all) And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Everland... Everland...

Been 4 days ago since we went to Everland (a counterpart of EK though we really cannot compare, ne?) and the song still plays in my head. Honestly, I could've forgotten it if not for the constant joy of teasing Marian who is SO irritated by the song. hehehe...


There they are... and the guys are mine! bwahahaha!! Oh well, seriously, Yuu and Minsu could easily pass as my brothers--Yuu being my older brother and Minsu, his classmates call him their younger brother. And Joseph... hmm... not thinking much about him since we just knew each other and we're leaving in 2 weeks time. Just nice to have a guy friend around.

What to say? We had fun though I didn't try the really scary rides-- the Rolling X-train with it's double loop and the ridiculous Double Rock Spin. I have a video clip of Double Rock Spin so I'll just show you when I come back. Perhaps Ana will be thrilled though... Everland is so big, we weren't able to try all the rides even though we arrived at about 11:30am and went home at 10pm. There was a Moonlight Parade where they turn off all the lights in the area so we can see the amazing lights-studded floats. Super fun! Feels like a kid again... the lights are quite hypnotizing. I was just a little sad then because my camera ran out of batteries so I wasn't able to take pictures of that parade.


Why did the ducks cross the street? hehehe... malay ko. ang cute nila noh?? hehehe... after them may ponies pa tapos may unggoy... yan after yan nung nagpunta kami sa Safari. We rode a bus then saw wild animals up close. Lions, tigers and even bears! Ang saya nung bears! Ang cute nila super huggable and super big!! Dun sa labas, malapit jan sa area ng mga ducks na yan, marami ring hayop, mga kambing tsaka itik tsaka sheep! pwede pa sila pakainin. Tapos pwede ring sumakay nung camel for a fee.

Sumakay rin pala kami nung Amazon River, parang Rio Grande. Kala ko pa naman hindi ako mababasa kasi unlike sa EK, may plastic tarp na naka-cover naman sa mga katawan para hindi naman mabasa. Pero wala. wa-epek! Nabasa ako!! As in basang-basa yung jacket ko na hindi natuyo hanggang pagkatapos ng dinner pa. Di pa nga yun masyadong tuyo eh, napilitan lang ako isuot kasi maginaw na nung gabi. Tapos pati yung pants ko kaya nabasa. As in basa! Ako nga yung pinaka-basa sa kanilang lahat eh. Kasalanan yun ni Joseph eh. Nakita ko dapat tatabi sha sakin tapos ewan ko ba ba't nagdalawang isip pa sha at dun sha kay Marian tumabi. Si Yuu naman nakakatawa kasi lagi shang nababasa sa mukha. Para bang lagi shang wina-water gun sa mukha. hehehe... kakatuwa. Sayang nga lang at kailangan na niyang umalis agad kasi may trabaho pa sha. Hindi niya tuloy naabutan yung mga masasayang rides talaga na siguro gusto niyang sakyan. Sayang pa pera niya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home