How can I make it through the day Without you You have been so much a part of me (and if you'll go) I'll never know what to do How can I carry on my way The memories When all that is left is the pain of my history Why should I live my life today I cannot live out on my own And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away How can I make my dreams come true Without you You were the one who gave love to me (And don't you know) You are my fantasy I cannot live out on my own (I can't do anything at all) And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away

Monday, April 17, 2006

this morning... fastbreak!

we don't hurt because somebody hurts us. We hurt because we choose to be. So walang sisihan, ok?

Mula nung pinanganak ako, I learned not to blame anyone for whatever's happening to me. I believe na kung ano man mangyari sakin o maramdaman ko, choice ko yun. Lalo na kapag talo-talo na. Kapag nadapa ako, kasalanan ko. Ganun lang. Kahit tinulak ako ng iba, kasalanan ko rin yon kasi nagpatulak ako. Well, except parents ko. Harhar! Madalas ko silang sisihin.

Pero shempre iba ang usapan pag tagumpay na. Malamang maraming dahilan at taong dapat pasalamatan.

<*insert dramatic bgm here*>Kaya ngayon gusto kong magpasalamat sa lahat ng pagmamahal na binibigay niyo sakin at sana wag kayong magsawa na mahalin ang isang tulad ko.

ahh... nga pala, nobody's to blame anyway. if there's anyone to blame, it would be me.

2 Comments:

Blogger anae said...

:),. smile and be happy

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

onga. be happy ang smile alwayz pero not to the point na mukha ka nang baliw okeyz?^_^ haha may nagsabi sakin na ako raw yun, haha baliw.

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home