How can I make it through the day Without you You have been so much a part of me (and if you'll go) I'll never know what to do How can I carry on my way The memories When all that is left is the pain of my history Why should I live my life today I cannot live out on my own And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away How can I make my dreams come true Without you You were the one who gave love to me (And don't you know) You are my fantasy I cannot live out on my own (I can't do anything at all) And just forget the love you've always shown And accept the fate of my condition Please don't ever go For I cannot live my life alone Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away Say you'll never go Say you'll never go out my way Say you'll never go For we can still go on And make it through Just say you'll never go Say you'll never go away

Monday, August 07, 2006

nung sabado

walang internet connection. walang magawa.

tagal ko na ring hindi nagu-update ng blog. haaayy... dami na nangyari ah. wonder if i should update everyday pero... hirap yata nun. magastos. every week naman, i'll try... kung hindi maraming gagawin.

speaking of gagawin, i should spend my time, going over post-colonial theories, finding out my focus or sleeping instead. but i still haven't heard from sheri and i just have to know if she arrived home safely. she told me that she felt that she's going to die tonight--not that i feel really scared about it--but oh well, scared. hehe... maybe I trust her instincts too much even though she actually reached her 20 years of age even when she said she's not going to.

so what if i die tonight? dunno. don't want to think about it...

but what i really want to do tonight is play an rpg game. just want to raise my level, be strong... haaayy...
and i want to unleash bitterness too. It's been, what, a week? since i've been itching to get that flavored alcohol down my throat but I've no time aside from the fact that I've been restricted to. That's rule no.1 and I don't want to lie. it's just that i feel that if i don't unleash them, i'd appear a very bitter ampalaya in all my narratives. shet. i want to be done with being an ampalaya.


speaking of narratives, i should be doing one now. but i decided, i won't do anything academic tonight. if only i have an internet connection, then maybe i'd get some work done with post-colonial readings and those papers for Baguio. i'm sure Madi's going to kill me--if not Ma'am G--if I still fail to submit them to the dean's office by Monday. Oh shet, I still have to make sir ferdie sign the papers. crap.crap. crap. really don't want to deal with authorities.

statement: i'm done with balat-sibuyas people. oops. bitterness na naman? hehe... i guess it's not comfortable anymore that i have to deal with people who I cannot be myself with because I have to constantly watch my words and my JOKES, lest I hurt someone. because apparently, jokes are half-meant and has to be treated with grave seriousness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home